Yabbai

this is an ex-blog

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bush destrói famílias

Quer dizer, a Bush Derangement Syndrome destrói famílias.

"I have family in Idaho, but I told my wife we're not going to visit them now. It's all Republicans there," said Ron Schmidt, a public relations executive. "We have family in Indiana and I don't want to go there either."
(...)
Schmidt said: "The ideologies of the two parties are too different. I don't see how healing can take place. I feel like the disenfranchised minority now, and that's a funny thing for a tall, good-looking white guy like me to say."

Seria trágico se não fosse cômico.
(via Tim Blair. Veja aqui a origem da campanha influencie-um-eleitor-de-Ohio do Guardian)

Update: Traumatized Kerry supporters in Florida seek therapy.
# posted by rafael @ 01:58
|