Yabbai

this is an ex-blog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Laputa, Balnibarbi, Luggnagg, Glubbdubrib

As Viagens de Gulliver é legal. Este trecho me foi angustiante:
In the midst of all this Happiness, and when I looked upon myself to be fully settled for Life, my Master sent for me one Morning a little earlier than his usual Hour. I observed by his Countenance that he was in some Perplexity, and at a Loss how to begin what he had to speak. After a short Silence, He told me he did not know how I would take what he was going to say; that in the last general Assembly, when the Affair of the Yahoos was entered upon, the Representatives had taken offence at his keeping a Yahoo (meaning myself) in his Family more like a Houyhnhnm, than a Brute Animal. The Assembly did therefore exhort him, either to employ me like the rest of my Species, or command me to swim back to the Place from where I came.
Mas esta semana recebi a boa notícia, os japoneses renovaram meu visto de estudante.
# posted by rafael @ 02:12
|